baseball gods productions

Thoughts about baseball, from the perspective of sports psychology and the role of sports in society. It includes team and player analysis, predictions, and what I think needs to be changed in Major League Baseball. Brought to you from the heart of baseball, Brooklyn, by baseball gods productions.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Go Texas!

My Texas Rangers' cap is on the way. Nothing would make me happier than to see Cliff Lee and the rest of the Rangers celebrating a World Series Championship, preferably in Citizen's Bank Park or the New New Yankee Stadium.

This is the franchise I want the Mets to emulate when they start the massive rebuilding process they need to become successful again. I love Nolan Ryan's attitude about pitching, and hope that it rubs off on the rest of MLB as soon as possible.

I really hope that Cliff Lee resigns with Texas and that they become as much of a dynasty as you can these days.


© Judy Kamilhor 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home