baseball gods productions

Thoughts about baseball, from the perspective of sports psychology and the role of sports in society. It includes team and player analysis, predictions, and what I think needs to be changed in Major League Baseball. Brought to you from the heart of baseball, Brooklyn, by baseball gods productions.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Now that the Yankees have been eliminated, I can relax. Whatever happens from here on out is fine with me. I was rooting for the Red Sox, Padres, and Braves in addition to the Angels, so at least one series went my way. Once the postseason ends, I think the Angels should revisit the whole name thing. The "Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim" is just plain silly. My suggestion is: Los Angeles de Anaheim (The Angels of Anaheim) in Spanish. That way, they get the LA market, the Anaheim market (now usually referred to as The OC, in honor of the TV show), and the Latino market. Plus it sounds so much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home